Subject: Re: ofb, wsdisplay and so on
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/30/2005 17:44:23
On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 11:57:26PM -0500, Michael wrote:
> So - that's obviously not the right way to do it. Is there a clean way
> to reset wsdisplay so I can attach a console again, this time for real?

Perhaps we can expand the interface to allow some kind of identifier
to say, "No, really.  I mean it this time." and just override what's
already there.

It's kind of wierd because we really only want to have one thing
attach (i.e., if machfb is there, don't attach ofb).  But ofb and
machfb (or whatever) are on different busses, so the autoconf
framework for that (match function return values) doesn't work.

-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.netbsd.org/