Subject: Re: MacMini dmesg
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/20/2005 17:53:57
Hi Matt,

> cpu0 at mainbus0: Version 0x8003 (Revision 0x0102), ID 0 (primary)
> cpu0: HID0 8410c0bc<EMCP,EICE,DPM,ICE,DCE,SGE,BTIC,FBIOB,ABE,BHT>

After the commits to cvs for 7447 ID'ing, can you repost the dmesg? I'm
interested in the reported CPU speed and seeing how dynamic frequency
switching (DFS) is doing on this. I'm guessing the Mini will be a hot
little commodity and it'd be a tad embarrassing if all we/NetBSD can do
is get it to run half-speed. I'm also wondering why Davide Zanon's TiPB
reported a CPU speed at all, if he's got a 7447 as OF indicated.

thanks,
tim