Subject: Re: contrast and kdm on powerbook
To: None <hockey@dialectronics.com>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/20/2005 00:17:23
Hi,

> I was just looking over the cpu_subr.c file from arch/powerpc/oea, and the
> MPC7447A isn't particularly supported. Additionally, going into power save
> mode isn't enabled for this family, and overall the power save mode is
> missing a couple instructions to preserve Altivec operation before entering
> power save. I'm looking into possible solutions (while I try to figure out
> why if_mc.c only uses two of the three interrupts and if this is important).

I wanted to merge the source found in nandra, which supports
7447A, backlight, audio, etc. into stock source, but haven't
taken any action so far.  Now I've got a PowerBook G4, I'll
start, Though they developed mostly in separate for years,
merging is not so simple, it's esier than start devoloping
from scratch.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>