Subject: Re: on board ethernet card problem
To: André <andresk@mac.com>
From: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/12/2005 07:11:01
Hi André,
Hi All,

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/faq.html#ethernet-bad-date
> but this was not the problem in my case.

I know for sure that there's something wrong with my
date and time setting storage thing as I wrote before
if I disconnect power cable from my mac open firmware
settings are being reset to default however date is
not changed to anything like 1956 but when I boot
netbsd I see message about the date and I'm asked to
change it coz it's like 135246 days behind I'll
investigate on that matter after I come back home