Subject: beige g3 and scsi troubles
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: John <jhu@cyberspace.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/24/2004 15:33:53
Hi,

I was in the process of installing Netbsd 2.0 on my Beige G3 when I
encountered a slight problem. I was able to successfully net boot the
install image. The kernel loads but then hangs at "scsibus0: waiting 2
seconds for devices to settle..." or something to that effect. I had
installed Netbsd 1.6.2 a few months ago without a problem. I've tried
unsuccessfully to find an answer on the mailing list archives.

Now since I don't use any scsi devices on the machine, I was wondering if
anyone could make an install image without scsi support? Otherwise I'll
just wait until the next update before installing 2.0 again.

-John