Subject: Re: need help with setting up serial link
To: André <andresk@mac.com>
From: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/23/2004 05:48:15
Thanx for reply I found that communication settings
should be:
~Bits per second: 9600
~Data bits: 8
~Parity: None
~Stop bits: 1
~Flow Control: Hardware
I just not sure what keys to put in cu... I found an
example with com port
# cu -l /dev/ttyS0 -s 9600
but I got db25male cable which is aka lpt port
cable...
can anyone give me a hint how to check what tty should
be for lpt port?
something like
#disklabel -C sd0
to display partitions on scsi drive....