Subject: need help with setting up serial link
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/23/2004 02:56:11
Hi, I just received db25 - mini din8 cable from us
(cost me 16$ in total...) ok I'm ready to rock'n'roll
apparently just one quick question... how to set up
link between my i386 which has netbsd 2.0 on it and
macppc 9500/200 which has macos on it which doesn't
matter anyway. I know I have to use cu, but I don't
know how to specify that I'm connecting from my
printer port to printer/modem which are ttya and ttyb
of my mac, I know that there should be bps and other
settings specified which I found once on the maillist
but I can't find today (usual stuff)... could you
please help me with that thanx very much.
happy xmas and new year to everyone