Subject: Re: GENERIC crash after pcmcia0:.... line
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
From: None <juha.nygard1@netikka.fi>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/17/2004 10:07:53
The computer literally shuts itself down, the hd stops spinning and the
computer powers off. I tried to remove the pcmcia/cardbus support from the
GENERIC kernel and boot again, only to see that it drops into ddb with "trap:
swapper). Finally I modified the netbsd-INSTALL kernel's config a bit,
compiled and it boots fine and is stable.

Juha