Subject: dual-boot question
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/15/2004 10:43:48
ok, i want to get OS9 onto this mac for testing/flashing purposes.

i've got a spare 2G scsi disk sitting here on my desk to put it on.
never having installed MacOS (any version) in my life, what do i need
to do to make this happily co-exist with netbsd?  can i make the os9
disk scsi id#1 and /AAPL,ROM will be able to boot from that?  (with of
course having to fix OF before expecting netbsd to boot again, but i'm
getting quite good at that *G*)

my primary concern is i don't want to hork netbsd.

-brian
--
"Now you know why I got the everliving hell OUT of Windows administration.
Knowing it doesn't make it any easier.  It's just broken-as-designed."