Subject: Re: Interrupts and many slot machines
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
From: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/14/2004 07:52:18
Hello,

> same here.  sd0 (my boot drive) says that it's offline, even though it just
> loaded the kernel from it, and then proceeds to mount / from it.
>
> could the mesh driver be not groking things correctly?
The mesh driver certainly has some weirdnesses but as long as it's only a wonky warning message without consequences ( read: stuff still just works ) I'd consider it cosmetics, at least as long as there are serious showstoppers. Maybe it's related to the ZIP drive problem ( they just hang when the driver initiates a sync negotiation ).

have fun
Michael