Subject: Re: testers needed for change to ofb.c
To: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/13/2004 19:11:13
this has the effect of not matching video cards that are not the console,
is that the intent?  if a machine has two video cards, shouldn't ofb
attach to both of them?

on my 9500 that has two video cards but boots with a serial console,
this caused neither card to match.  we should make sure that it's still
possible to run X in this case.  I've done this on sparcs and PCs before
with netbsd, and it's very useful.

-Chuck