Subject: Re: Interrupts and many slot machines
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: John Klos <john@klos.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/12/2004 20:24:17
>> Now, instead of going through all of the email for the past several weeks,
>> is there a place where I can get all of the patches at once? Or does
>> someone just want to build a kernel from their tree?

> The changes for mesh, interrupts, PCI-PCI bridges ( which shouldn't
> concern you, as far as I know the 9500 doesn't have one ) were committed
> a couple of days ago, so cvs update -d -P should do the trick :)

So the PCI-PCI bridges are different than the bandits? Oh, Ok.

My drive still comes up as offline. Was this fixed, or is this a patch
that wasn't committed yet?

sd0 at scsibus1 target 0 lun 0: <DEC, RZ1CB-BA (C) DEC, LYE0> disk fixed
sd0: drive offline

Who can say which patches are the best ones to test on an MP machine? Tim?

Also, which patches make the serial work properly? I can still get my
serial console to lock. Were they committed?

Thanks,
John