Subject: Re: Interrupts and many slot machines
To: John Klos <john@klos.com>
From: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/12/2004 14:11:13
At 1:45 PM -0500 12/12/04, John Klos wrote:

>Now, instead of going through all of the email for the past several weeks,
>is there a place where I can get all of the patches at once? Or does
>someone just want to build a kernel from their tree?

You know what would be great? A central shadow tree that we can commit
patches to prior to trying to get them committed to NetBSD. It'd shadow
-current, which could also give us a heads up when we conflict with it.
Then I could cvs up to the shadow tree, without blowing away other stuff or
introducing errors from my code.

tim