Subject: Re: Interrupts and many slot machines
To: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
From: John Klos <john@klos.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/12/2004 13:45:43
>> I'd strongly recommend it - at least for things as basic as our interrupt
>> stuff. Bonnie should show if we did something horribly wrong. ( but so far
>> it actually increased throughput a little for me )
>
> I wonder if we could get someone to volunteer....

Yes. I have finally gotten my 9500 machine set up. I can stick a USB card
in one of the bottom three slots, as well as an IDE controller and a
network card.

Now, instead of going through all of the email for the past several weeks,
is there a place where I can get all of the patches at once? Or does
someone just want to build a kernel from their tree?

Tomorrow I'll bring the machine to the office, where it will have public
IPs (IPv4 and IPv6), and we can test it more publically then.

John