Subject: Re: upgrading bootblocks
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/10/2004 14:30:30
The fact that 1.10 works fine if I boot it directly from a CD makes me
think it has something to do with where and how bootxx is transferring
control to ofwboot. For instance, if I do set default real-base,
reset-all and then try to boot, I don't get a default catch anymore,
but the kernel freezes while printing magic numbers.