Subject: Radeon 7000
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/07/2004 07:57:19
this was supposed to go out before i did that other stuff, but i fat-fingered
the email address.  oy.

-brian

before i drop to OF to do .properties research of the CPU, here is where i
stand with regard to getting the Radeon 7000 working:

Fatal server error:
xf86MapVidMem: could not mmap screen [s=10000,a=ffff0000] (Invalid argument)

what do i need to do to get this working?

and why does build.sh crash my xterm when it's finished doing a 'build'
action?  doesn't do that for kernel.  odd.

-brian
--
"Now you know why I got the everliving hell OUT of Windows administration.
Knowing it doesn't make it any easier.  It's just broken-as-designed."