Subject: Re: results of the IRC debug patch
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/04/2004 08:19:40
At 7:49 AM -0500 12/4/04, Michael wrote:

>Here's my dmesg output with Tim's patch. All virqs from 1-f are used, USB
>stopped working ( device >problem on blah, disabling port for a mouse and
>a keyboard which worked before ) for some reason but >that may be
>unrelated.

Which patch, the one with non overlapping virqs? That shouldn't affect
establishing the interrupt, as it just keeps two devices with different
interrupt types from sharing the same virq. Did you get the mc0 error
messages before you enabled the irq 2? I have been unable to get
information on why this irq has been disabled since the if_mc.c. was
committed to the tree the very first time.

tim