Subject: Re: reproducible kernel panic w/ 2.0RC4MP
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/04/2004 07:36:26
Hello,

> In reality, I don't spend much time on the macppc port; I have other
> powerpc ports to waste my time on.
PReP by any chance? It didn't seem to make a lot of progress lately, so my PowerStack II is stuck with either AIX or Linux ( and I strongly prefer AIX ). Well, it could also run Windows NT 4 for PowerPC but that's hardly useful. I didn't participate much because it's a production system, AIX runs pretty well and the graphics board ( an IBM GXT800P ) is very unlikely to be supported by anything else ( although I could use a Matrox Millennium, the firmware supports it directly, no matter what's in the card's flash ROM )

have fun
Michael