Subject: Re: serial cable
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/03/2004 05:47:36

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3704&item=5734082278
> > I think I saw db25 to SubD-9 converter somewhere
> at
> > work... mh not sure it might be other way round
> You'd still need something to connect the DB25 end
> of the cable to your RS232 which is almost certainly
> DB9, I'd be careful with this one.
>
> good luck
> Michael

I red on this mamaillisthat somebody was using DB25
Male to Mini DIN 8 to connect to their mac via serial
so I just ordered this cable from
hthttp/wwwwwtstsiom/Merchant2/merchant.mvmvage=STSTSI/PROD/Macintosh/21988
for 9.99$+shipping which turned out to be 16.99$ or 9£
in total which I think is okok. I hope cable will do
the trick as well (;