Subject: Re: more feedback.
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: m. kolb <muk@bender.cl.msu.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/18/2004 11:50:58
> That ( or at least something very similar ) has been fixed

it has been fixed. and it has been committed 3 weeks ago:
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/loader/elfloader.c?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

> Try this Xserver:
> http://macallan.homeunix.org:6704/stuff/BSD/XFree86_server_macppc.tar.bz2
> it has the patch mentioned above applied and is stable for me.
> Exiting X is still awkward - works for me, the console is messed up
> but usable although it doesn't work for others.

I'm just going to run with the stock build i got (i ssh to the box, so
w/o X running, it is stable, and able to do large compilations).

Thanks to Aymeric for finding and fixing this.

So, in a few minutes, I'll hopefully be working from my G4.  Thanks
again guys!

./matt

--
m. kolb  <muk@msu.edu>  <muk@bender.cl.msu.edu>