Subject: Re: G4 Tower with Seritek/1S2 PCI host
To: Brad Schonhorst <its@vcsnyc.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/15/2004 16:36:36
	In order to answer that we would have to know what chipset the card
uses. They don't publish this information on their web site and a
cursory search in google didn't turn up anything. You need to find out
what chipset it uses and then see if it's one of the chips supported by
NetBSD in src/sys/dev/pci. Assuming that it is, you would just need to
compile a kernel with that driver in it if it's not already there.

	Unfortunately they make like SIIG and put a sticker over the face of
the chip so you can't tell from a photograph of the product.