Subject: Re: firefox rendering problem?
To: None <>
From: Brian Hechinger <>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/23/2004 09:14:11
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:12:26PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Seems to be a macppc-specific problem in firefox, but I haven't
> been able to test it on something other than i386 and macppc.
> It would be interesting to know if it happens on other platforms
> too.

this also happens with Galeon.  2.0BETA on my mac.  no local display on the
mac though.  if i remote display to my craptop (running 1.6.2/i386) i see
this happen.  if i remote display to my g/f's winME laptop running Reflection
X, i don't see this happen.

i use blackbox, so i switch to another desktop and switch back, and the lines
are gone.

"The cats tend to administer themselves, and contrary to the expected facts,
the house and everything in it was installed for their benefit."   -- Nic Clews