Subject: Re: firefox rendering problem?
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/23/2004 09:14:11
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:12:26PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Seems to be a macppc-specific problem in firefox, but I haven't
> been able to test it on something other than i386 and macppc.
> It would be interesting to know if it happens on other platforms
> too.

this also happens with Galeon.  2.0BETA on my mac.  no local display on the
mac though.  if i remote display to my craptop (running 1.6.2/i386) i see
this happen.  if i remote display to my g/f's winME laptop running Reflection
X, i don't see this happen.

i use blackbox, so i switch to another desktop and switch back, and the lines
are gone.

-brian
--
"The cats tend to administer themselves, and contrary to the expected facts,
the house and everything in it was installed for their benefit."   -- Nic Clews