Subject: Re: ok, last bit on video
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
From: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/23/2004 14:32:01
Hello,

> i'll definitely report back.  does firefox even work on netbsd/macppc 2.0beta
> yet?  galeon is really starting to piss me off.  i can't set proxy setting
> since i need some other gnome dreck to change the network settings.
I'm compiling it right now - took ages because it wanted to update all the gtk2 stuff :/

> i'm really starting to like dillo more and more, i can't wait until some of
> the showstoppers are dealt with.
2nd!
Now that it does cookies and gets tables (mostly) right it's my default browser on AIX ( can't use anything gecko- or KDE-based because of some linker weirdness, maybe I'll get that sorted out some day - or maybe I just buy the AIX 4.3.3 update from Motorola )

have fun
Michael