Subject: Re: ok, last bit on video
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/23/2004 12:27:50
On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 06:25:53PM +0200, Timo Sch?ler wrote:

> i'm just curious whether you'll also run into this
> firefox/mozilla/galeon display 'phenomenon'...

i'll definitely report back.  does firefox even work on netbsd/macppc 2.0beta
yet?  galeon is really starting to piss me off.  i can't set proxy setting
since i need some other gnome dreck to change the network settings.

i'm really starting to like dillo more and more, i can't wait until some of
the showstoppers are dealt with.

-brian
--
"The cats tend to administer themselves, and contrary to the expected facts,
the house and everything in it was installed for their benefit."   -- Nic Clews