Subject: Re: 8600 power-on issues
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/20/2004 10:08:57
On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 09:48:21AM -0400, Paul Frommeyer wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> There was a fairly extensive thread on this on the netbsd-macppc list about a
> month or so ago; my comments along with others' are there.

after looking into that, it seems that the pennies are my only option unless
there is a way to get this machine set to boot at power-on without the use
of MacOS, since i don't have any of that here.

pennies work for me though.  ;)

-brian
--
"The cats tend to administer themselves, and contrary to the expected facts,
the house and everything in it was installed for their benefit."   -- Nic Clews