Subject: Display Brightness on Powerbook G4
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: davide <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/03/2004 20:41:03
Hi all!
I'm sorry I'm always asking newbie questions :-(
But I'll try to improve my knowledge using NetBSD on my
laptop!
I searched for controls to dim etc. the display backlight in
NetBSD/macppc, but I didn't find anything useful...
Pressing the F1 ot F2 buttons immediately powers off the
laptop, as described somewhere in the documentation.
On an OpenBSD page I found wsconsctl -w display.brightness=??
But display.brightness is not found by wsconsctl
What can I do to use the backlight control?

Thank you very much for your help :-)
(and forgive me for my English errors...)

Davide