Subject: Re: Cyrus/Postfix/spamassasin setup for NetBSD ?
To: Niels S.Eliasen <nse@ruc.dk>
From: Rene Hexel <rh@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/20/2004 14:40:18
On 16/08/2004, at 9:52 PM, Niels S.Eliasen wrote:

> I have  searched to find any documents as how-to setup this
> combination for NetBSD... but so far ...nothing!
> Anyone knows any documents on how to do the setup for this ?

   The setup is pretty straightforward.  In your /etc/postfix/main.cf
and master.cf set up a "spamass" target for local delivery, e.g., in
your master.cf you might have:

spamass   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe user=cyrus
argv=/usr/local/bin/spamass -e -r ${sender} -m ${extension} ${user}

   The above should be on one line.  The /usr/local/bin spamass script
simply pipes emails through spamc before passing it on to Cyrus'
deliver:

#!/bin/sh
#
# pipe through spamc then run through cyrus deliver
#
# usage: spamass <cyrus flags>
/usr/pkg/bin/spamc -f | /usr/pkg/cyrus/bin/deliver "$@"

   Hope that helps