Subject: Re: on after power fail.
To: Rian Hunter <rian@thelaststop.cjb.net>
From: Paul Frommeyer <paul@palas.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/18/2004 18:02:30

If memory serves, it was common in that era of Mac to be able to depress the
power button and then rotate it into a locked position. I'm 100% certain
this was the case for all Quadra machines, and I'm 80% certain that feature
was continued into the first series of PowerMacs which reused many of
the same FRUs as the Quadras.
FWIW,
	Paul