Subject: None
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: markel <markel@metta.lk>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/23/2004 23:39:05

I am installing netbsd 1.6.1 on an O F 3 emac . In the 'reinstall sets or
install additional sets' option , it tells me wd0a didn't mount successfully
, I am sure that wd0a is my root partition . please be clear , I've never
used a unix-like system before . THANKS!

--
A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/
Get your Dhamma Books from http://books.metta.lk/

--
A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/
Get your Dhamma Books from http://books.metta.lk/
Whosoever with no desire (for the household) finds pleasure in the forest
(of asceticism) and, though freed from desire (for the household), (yet)
runs back to that very home. Come, behold that man! Freed, he runs back into
that very bondage.
Random Dhammapada Verse 344