Subject: Re: Install on PowerBook (fwd)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Roger Midmore <roger@cs.wisc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/05/2004 10:55:54
no it's with 1.6.2

> The problem I have is when I go into the installer disklabel shows
NetBSD
> at wd0a and Swap at b but it doesn't recognize the partition as 4.4BSD
it
> shows unsure, it's also the same problem when I try  newfs
>  here's the output for disklabel
>  4 partitions
>        size       offset       fstype
> a: 1595424       76968272      unknown
> b: 836324        92922796      unknown
> c: 93759120      0             unused
> d: 76966448      1824          HFS

Is that with NetBSD 2.0 beta?

This is what pdisk gives for output:

/dev/disk0  map block size=512
   #:                 type name                 length   base     ( size )
   1:  Apple_partition_map Apple                    63 @ 1
   2:       Apple_Driver43*Macintosh                56 @ 64
   3:       Apple_Driver43*Macintosh                56 @ 120
   4:     Apple_Driver_ATA*Macintosh                56 @ 176