Subject: Re: getting Serial Console on an 8600
To: Paul Frommeyer <paul@palas.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/02/2004 14:12:14
On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 11:07:21AM -0700, Paul Frommeyer wrote:

> Well, just to put an oar in since I've some small experience
> with RS-232, ;-)

well, don't ask me what happened, but it's working now.  sort of.

it seems like there is now a speed/parity/etc mismatch of some sort as i get
nothing but garbage on the screen when i hit enter.

-brian
--
"Performing a Google search on the fairly unique name you've chosen weeks
ago for a piece of software you're writing, only to discover that the