Subject: Re: Toolchain build fails for 1.6
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Miles Nordin <carton@Ivy.NET>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/28/2004 18:30:18
>>>>> "pf" == Paul Frommeyer <paul@palas.com> writes:

    pf> | I'm thinking, based on your version of build.sh, you'll want
    pf> to do | ./build.sh -t | (instead of tools (which is for 2.0 or
    pf> -current)),

    pf> Excellent; I'll do a make clean and give this a try.

maybe you need to do that, too---i don't know.  But doing that will
NOT fix the problem you posted a question about.  The NetBSD sources
you checked out are broken.  You could try the patch I posted, or wait
for someone else to fix the netbsd-1-6 branch more properly.

--
Le fascisme est la dictature ouverte de la bourgeoisie.
		-- Georg Dimitrov