Subject: 1.6.2 on Powercurve w/ Sonnet G3
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: virek <virek@thai.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/08/2004 20:42:46
Hello.

i used Xpostfacto to setenv my output-device and input-device then booted
1.6.2 floppies. i switch floppys and get to the point where
it asks term type. soon as i hit any key the box panics. i pulled my little
256k L2 cache off the motherboard and it still panics soon as i touch the
keyboard. what am i doing incorrectly? should i remove my junky realtek
chipset NIC and ixmicro video card but i'm not sure if that'll help. the
ixmicro is in the top slot of the riser and the NIC is in the middle slot.
should i just pull the PCI riser? should i try again over a console cable?
again. this is a powercurve with 300Mhz Sonnet G3. 1 meg L2 on the sonnet
G3. did i miss something in the install documenation?

thank you.

ps - sorry for the garbage at the end of my email.

ลุ้นล้านนาที ฟรี! กับไอเน็ต

ซื้อแพ็คเกจของไอเน็ต ลุ้นเน็ตฟรี 2 ต่อกว่าล้านนาที
หมดเขต 16 พ.ค. 47 นี้
http://www.1million.inet.co.th/
 -
ONE MILLION Free for all!

Try your double lucks for over 1 million minutes of FREE Internet.

Just buy any INET package till May 16, 2004!
http://www.1million.inet.co.th/