Subject: TODO invite
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: cherry@freeshell.org <cherry@freeshell.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/22/2004 00:28:26
Hello List,

I'm a newbie to NetBSD, and a long time linux user=2E

I have an iBook G3 800MHz with NetBSD 1=2E6=2E2 running happily=2E

Here were a few issues that I had to face:

1) Install boot hangs for all kernels ( including 1=2E6=2E2 ) post Feb 200=
3=2E
2) cdrom eject fails if medium is not in drive=2E

I'm currently bored, and behind a firewall :-)=2E
Any TODOs would be appreciated=2E

I have a fairly good grasp of Unix Kernel internals, OS Design and Comp
Arch=2E so would be able to do s/m related tasks=2E

Pls advice on how to go on=2E

I'm not on the list currently=2E Pls cc: replies, or I'll have to poll the=

archives=2E

TNX,

Cherry=2E

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E