Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: getting X11 on the 9500
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Andreas Drewke <andreas_dr@gmx.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/11/2004 17:56:03
My box freezes too after a couple of hours....with no understandable reason
for it-at least for me....
I got exactly the releng from 20040303 too :O
Ok please make a report , if it has changed or not.

I thing this mail was addressed to everybody that is signed on the list :)

Why get up the hopes... its everytime getting better and better...

Regards
Andreas

--
www: http://drewke.net / icq:175089452