Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: getting X11 on the 9500
To: Andreas Drewke <andreas_dr@gmx.de>
From: Staffan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thom=E9n?= <duck@multi.fi>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/11/2004 12:29:20
--DocE+STaALJfprDB

[ Original text by Andreas Drewke indented ]
>=20
> ./glxinfo
> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1:Unsupported relocation type 10 in non PLT relocati=
on?

 I get this thing to with the 20040303 snapshot (on the G4 at work)
 nroff and some pkgsrc compiled stuff stumbles on it.
 The same machine also freezes spontaneously (I haven't dared test for reli=
able
 means of crashing it yet) from time to time, just now when I x-forwarded
 firebird for instance.

 I'm getting the source and will do a full build to see if things have been
 fixed since (or the problem magically goes away (a man can hope)).
=20
> Anyone tried GLX on NetBSD/macppc with success? (duck, i tried it on
> NetBSD/i386 last year but XFree always crashed) ... I know I am dreaming.=
..

 Alot happens in a year. I wouldn't get my hopes up for macppc though.

 PS. Was this really addressed to me? :-)

--=20
Staffan Thom=E9n
     GPG key: 1024D/7C7E2EF8
 Fingerprint: ADB3 455F 10D5 86D1 78D6  048D 11BB D66E 7C7E 2EF8

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

--DocE+STaALJfprDB--