Subject: Booting NetBSD 1.6.2 on iBook (snow)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Johnson <kaiser@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/08/2004 09:26:48
NetBSD boot trouble...

I just installed the system from scratch.  Everything was going well,
booted from the CD, formatted the disk, installed the OS from CD, set
the root pw and all that.  Now, time to boot.  No-go

After some study, I think I've found the reason.  OF 3 won't partition
zero boot.

I'm ready to start over with the install on the machine, but I don't
know how to get it to format at HFS+ since the only options given in
the setup on the install CD are swap, BSD, and msdos.

Where do I go from here?

-Michael

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free.

			-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.