Subject: Re: getting a 9500/120 to boot?
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Riccardo <rollei@tiscalinet.it>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/04/2004 17:33:55
Riccardo wrote:

> I tried setting load-env and real-env as the guide suggests, but I get
> no different behavior.
>
> I tried using a boot floppy, starting with boot1.fs floppy and I get the
> same problems as with the external CD: first a DEFAULT CATCH and then a
> CLAIM.
I tried disconnecting the internal scsi bus and using only the floppy.
I tried using 1.6Z boot floppies. no change

I tried resetting everything by booting into macos, setting load-env and
set-env again, reset-all and attempting a boot to floppy.
Bummer, always the default catch with code 77700FF00.
Actually, I see the first "-" of the typical -/|\- rotating cursor when
this error happens...

help really appreciated...

-R