Subject: Re: State of current, or it is possible to succeed with "build.sh"
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Benny Lootens <info@aarsele.info>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/24/2004 13:52:16
well Axel,

I'll give it a new try with a new burned macppccd.iso image and 'll give
feedback.. the trouble I have with firmware are:

- had to hack the openfirmare just to get a backslash (\) on a belgian
keyboard (to set the startup partition)
- set boot partion to hd:9 and the !@#$!@#$ computer just hangs.
partition 9 is my linux boot partition and is at the start of the hard
disk (after the apple drive disks and bootstrap)

..
regards,
benny