Subject: Re: State of current, or it is possible to succeed with "build.sh"
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Benny Lootens <info@aarsele.info>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/24/2004 12:44:55
Hi Niels,

I know what you mean. I've just tried to install linux (mandrake and
netbsd) on my green apple g3/750 and
everything fails too. An that's a pity, because I like Apple's and linux
very much and don't understand why all of this - installing linux on a
powerpc - is so hard. And I've not even started to begun compiling or
installing my favourite developing tools ... I have the OpenFirmware as
well and miss a BIOS-like feature in a apple computer. I've bought Mac
OS X, but on my g3/288ram it's too damn slow ..

regards,
benny lootens
java developer belgium