Subject: G3 "Wallstreet" Boot woes
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Mottl, Thomas (SAW Enterprises) <thomas.mottl-eds@eds.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/03/2004 13:24:08
I haves searched the archives and the net and all I have found so far is
people asking the question and saying they have an answer, but never the
answer itself...

I am trying to install NetBSD on to a G3 Series PowerBook (Wallstreet)  I
have had success getting the 1.4.x to boot to the floppy (from OF) and
install via FTP, but I cannot get it to boot to the hard drive after that.
The 1.5.x install floppy doesn't work with FTP for some reason and the
ifconfig settings seem all wrong and impossible to correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thomas Mottl
FileMaker Developer - Saw Enterprises International, Inc.