Subject: Re: macppc port "unstable" in -current
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Fry <Ian.Fry@sophos.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/26/2004 11:51:18
--qcHopEYAB45HaUaB

Aymeric asked that I send this to the list, so that more people can cast
their eyes over the information - I hope it's useful.

As an extra data point, I got a panic last night whilst doing a build.sh
run: pmap_pinit(): out of segments

Unfortunately, I didn't write down the backtrace - if I can get this
again, I'll try to do so.

Ian.

--qcHopEYAB45HaUaB