Subject: Re: Latest deal on -current?
To: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/23/2004 12:26:11
--bjuZg6miEcdLYP6q

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 07:52:20PM -0500, John Klos wrote:
> Yes, the fact that releng's last snapshot was more than a month ago isn't
> very helpful...

I asked about this. The problem is that 1) current has grown, so a full=20
build takes a while, and 2) the 1.6.2 release cycle is in process. The=20
current builds greatly slow down the 1.6.2 builds, so they have been=20
suspended.

I asked, and a current build was kicked off manually. Also, I checked, and=
=20
Darrin had fixed the bug that killed the last build. And today's -current=
=20
GENERIC compiled for me just now too.

Take care,

Bill