Subject: Re: apple G4 jtag debugging
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: sakthivel kariappan <sakvel_k@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/08/2004 14:25:52
Thanks again.

Yes, Xserve do have open firmware and as per
IEEE Std 1275-1994, I can re-enter OF interpreter
from the OS initialization code using client
interface definition 'enter'. Then, once I'm in
there in interpreter, i get the full debugging
support.

Is apple fully complaint on IEEE specification
and supports full debugging functionality?

I'm new to OF and would like to know if there are
any undocumented details that i should know about
apple open firmware? and any issues.

Appreciate any information

Thanks,
Sak