Subject: xf86 on g3 tower
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: None <richard@uclinux.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/27/2003 19:52:13
Evening...

After I have reinstalled 1.6.1 and some packages I did a reboot
to see that this OF auto-boot? really doesn't work..

anyway...

When I now start the wmaker windowmanager it show me a
sort of squeezed desktop (wrong bitdepth or something)
but all pixmaps like icons and buttons are correct...

Tried with 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit depth...no change...

Only suspicious I see is in the xf log:

(II) Module atimisc: vendor="The XFree86 Project"
        Module class: XFree86 Video Driver
        ABI class: XFree86 Video Driver, version 0.5
(WW) ****INVALID IO ALLOCATION**** b: 0xc00 e: 0xcff correcting^G

And no...I'm not gonna re-install netbsd...

rick