Subject: Re: OF Problem With Numerical Keyboard
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@uol.com.br>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/20/2003 06:16:58
On Monday 20 October 2003 07:17, you wrote:

> A better preposition to use would be "above the letters".

Thank you. ;-)

> > I would like to use System Disk, but I cannot run this software in
> > Performa
> > 6360. I will try to use Boot Variables instead.
>
> Ah.  Your most recent message mentioned a PowerMacintosh 9500.  Yes,
> Boot Variables should work fine on the 6360.

Oh, I'm sorry. I think you became confused because the other message related
to CD-ROM problems with Power Macintosh 9500/120. I have 2 Macs. These
problems with keyboard is with Performa 6360. With 9500, I'm using serial
console to access Open Firmware.

What I want is to change output-device of 6360 to 'ttyb' and access it by
serial console, because this is the only way to install and use NetBSD with
this machine using onboard video.

Cheers,
   Daniel