Subject: Re: OF Problem With Numerical Keyboard
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@uol.com.br>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/20/2003 05:10:33
On Monday 20 October 2003 04:32, Michael Wolfson wrote:

> Small possibility of a damage (I've never heard of it, but Apple warns
> against it).  Your problems sound unrelated to the sort of problems
> that would arise from damaging the ADB chipset.

It's very strange. As I said, some months ago there are no problems with this.
And, running Mac OS, it's fine to input numbers, but only with numerical
keyboard. I cannot input any numbers or characters with the keys upside the
letters.

I would like to use System Disk, but I cannot run this software in Performa
6360. I will try to use Boot Variables instead.

Thank you for helping.