Subject: Re: OF Problem With Numerical Keyboard
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@uol.com.br>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/18/2003 09:49:29
On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 06:21  AM, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:

> The problem is I cannot input '-' (minus) character nor any numbers,
> from the
> numerical keyboard. It's not a keyboard problem. I've tested with two
> diferent keyboards and teh problem are the same, even hitting the 'num
> lock'
> key.

Open Firmware only really knows about US keyboard layouts.  Yours is
Portuguese? You may need to play around with the option (alt) key to
figure out what option-keystrokes match up with numbers.  I would've
thought that any keyboard based on a western european language would
still use the same numbers though.

Good luck.

   -- MW