Subject: Re: 1.6.1 weirdness
To: ML <ml@rz.uni-potsdam.de>
From: D Huang <dbh3@cornell.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/29/2003 21:29:30
Michael,
There was a thread about an OFB_ENAB_CACHE problem in the April 2003
archives where using a current version of ofb.c helped. I don't know if
that's the OF optimization that was referred to. I had a similar
problem (not finding init/not getting past init) until I used the newer
ofb.c file with my custom-built kernel.

HTH,

-dennis