Subject: Russian watches webstore
To: port-macppc <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Russian watches webstore <liqhne@da.ru>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/23/2003 23:12:44
Hello from Russian watches webstore - SaleRussia.com !

We have just opened after re-design and have completely replaced our assortment of watches.

We are glad present to you true Russian mechanical watches of mark the Vostok, Slava, Chaika, Orion. Men's, lady's, military, casual, presidents and more styles.
Our prices starting from US$ 25,00. Average cost of watches - US$ 45,00. FREE-OF-CHARGE international delivery. Watch as a gift FREE-OF-CHARGE, with each order for US$ 75,00. A little gift FREE-OF-CHARGE for each client.

- More than 300 different items
- Prices from 25 up to 230 USD
- Special actions and sales
- Free-of-charge worldwide delivery
- Many variants of payment
- Free additional services
- Friendly and fast communication
- 5 year experience of working on Russian market
- 1 year warranty

All is at our webstore http://www.salerussia.com

---------------------------------------
5 our bestsellers in September 2003:
---------------------------------------
Vostok "Komandirskie" (military)  -  $US 32,00 http://www.salerussia.com/view_product.php?product=V219878

Chaika "Enamel" (lady's with finift/enamel) - $US 76,00
http://www.salerussia.com/view_product.php?product=C09636433

Vostok "Amphibia" (diver's , water resistant -200m) - $US 52,00
http://www.salerussia.com/view_product.php?product=V420526

Vostok "Troika" (autowind, trasparent back cover) - $US 61,00
http://www.salerussia.com/view_product.php?product=V691607

Chaika "Svetlana" (lady's/ elegant) - $US 25,00
http://www.salerussia.com/view_product.php?product=C00995090

We shall be very glad to your visiting.

Yours faithfully,
SaleRussia.com - Moscow, Russia